email@example.com | 910-763-9891 x 226
Bob’s law practice focuses on litigation with a primary emphasis on personal injury litigation, products liability and class actions. Bob provides a practice driven by a dedication to client’s service and significant experience in a courtroom.
Here is a snapshot of his practice:
Litigation – Bob is an experienced litigator. Having tried numerous lawsuits in both federal and state courts, Bob has litigated cases in all of the state’s court in southeastern North Carolina. He has appeared in numerous actions and disputes, including complex business disputes, personal injury claims, product claims, insurance disputes, unfair and deceptive trade practices, real estate transactions, shareholders disputes and class actions.
General Counsel – Overlapping with the business litigation, Bob also is general counsel for a number of local small businesses and closely held companies. He provides advice concerning routine and ongoing matters, contract preparation and negotiation, corporate records, corporate governess issues and compliance with federal and state government guidelines.
- Class Action Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- General Counsel of Businesses
- North Carolina, 1977
- U.S. District Courts for Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina
- U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- St. Andrews Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Chairman of the Board of Deacons, St. Andrews Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Cape Fear Country Club, President